An ADF families event: Welcome to Amberley
Defence Member and Family Support - Amberley
NOTE: This event is only for Australian Defence Force members and Families.
ADF members and families, join us for our annual Welcome to Amberley event. Register now and you’ll get entry to the iconic Workshops Rail Museum, interactive displays, live entertainment, train rides and a BBQ.
We’ll have a market of stallholders with information on what is available to you in your local region, including Ipswich City Council Tourism, partner education and employment, health, finance providers, and recreational and community groups. It is an evening not to be missed and every ADF family is welcome.
Be sure to register by 16 February 2022.
You should carefully read the following information to ensure you are aware of all requirements relating to this event. This information is regularly updated and may not be the same as information on previous DMFS events you may have registered for.
· In line with government regulations and our COVID Safe Plan, tickets for this event are limited to ensure we practice safe social distancing.
· When registering for the event, you must register for a ticket for yourself and each person attending (including every baby, toddler and child).
· Ensure that the email address you register with is accurate as you will receive your booking confirmation, and any additional information or changes to the event, by email.
· When registering you will be required to provide your best contact number. In the event of a COVID-19 outbreak or the positive COVID-19 test result of an attendee, your contact details will be provided for contact tracing if directed by the Department of Health.
· In the event of a change in government COVID-19 restrictions, this event may be cancelled or rescheduled.
· If you or someone in your family are feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms on the day of the event, please stay at home. If you attend the event with flu-like symptoms, staff will advise you to return home and to seek medical advice.
· Antibacterial wipes and hand sanitiser will be available at the event. Attendees are asked to make use of the hygiene measures available on arrival at the event and again when departing.
· A photographer will be in attendance at this event. If you don’t want to be photographed, or have your family photographed, please let the photographer know. Please note: any photos taken may be used in DMFS publications, online or on social media.
· Parents are required to remain onsite to supervise their children.
· If you have any mobility requirements, please email us at email@example.com
· If you become unable to attend the event, please cancel your booking by clicking on the link in your confirmation email ‘View and manage your order online’. This takes you to your ‘Tickets’ page where you can choose the ‘Cancel my Order’ option to release the tickets back to the event listing.
· Due to contact tracing requirements, it’s important that you do not transfer your tickets to another family.
· The waitlist will show automatically on the registration page once the event is fully booked. If you would like to register on the waitlist, complete the ‘Contact Information’ form for every individual person who requires a ticket. For example, if three family members require a ticket you should complete the ‘Contact Information’ form three times.