Benefits and Perks
We know our people are at their best when they feel well supported, have fun with their workmates, and can achieve a healthy balance between work and home. So in addition to competitive salaries, RSL Queensland offers a comprehensive suite of benefits, including:
- professional development opportunities, including offsite training or conferences, to support emerging leaders
- alternate working arrangements – such as flexible working hours, compressed work weeks, reduced hours, working away from the office, job sharing and phased return from parental leave – can be negotiated to help staff balance their work and personal lives more effectively
- kitchens stocked with fruit baskets, snacks, and drinks to help our staff keep their energy levels up
- volunteer leave to enable staff to participate in RSL commemorative and fundraising activities around ANZAC Day and Remembrance Day
- three additional leave days (to be taken between Christmas Day and New Year's Day) for eligible employees, in recognition of the contribution they make throughout the year
- access to our Benefits Hub discount program, including savings at retailers, restaurants and entertainment outlets
- up to 10 days leave for members of the Defence Reserves to undertake ADF training
- regular social activities, including team celebrations, group volunteering activities and welcome events for our new starters.
Plus, because we know that sometimes having a friendly furry face in the office can reduce stress levels and make the office happier and more relaxed, our Brisbane offices at ANZAC House are dog-friendly!