How to polish your car at home16 April 2020
Are you at home with a bit more time on your hands? Learn some car care tips from RAEMUS Rover.
Got a bit more time on your hands right now? Our mates over at RAEMUS Rover have put together some great tips on how to keep your car looking it's best - served with a side order of laughs thanks to presenter Ian Baker!
Step by step instructions:
1. Gather your supplies. You'll need two foam applicators or an orbital polisher with two pads - one for your polish and one for your wax - a clean terry toweling cloth, car wash, car polish and car wax.
2. Clean all marks off the car with the car wash, wipe with terry towelling cloth and let air dry.
3. Shake your bottle of polish, apply a small amount to your applicator or polisher pad and apply in swirling motion to the surface of the car.
4. Buff off the polish with a clean terry towelling cloth.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 if required.
6. Apply a small amount of wax to a clean foam applicator or polisher pad and apply to the surface of the car.