You’ve supported your partner in their Defence career, but this might mean that your own career prospects have suffered.
RSL Queensland can help you nurture your own path, working with you to support your search for a fulfilling new career. This may include:
- career counselling
- training and development (including scholarships for tertiary or vocational education)
- help translating your skills for the job market
- help interpreting selection criteria, writing CVs and application letters and social media profiles
- interview skills
- connections to employers.
To be eligible for the Partner Employment Program for partners, you must:
- be married or the de facto partner of a current or ex-serving ADF member
- not be in regular employment
- be resident in Queensland and have an Australian Residence status
- have accessed the Partner Employment Assistance Program (PEAP) with the Defence Community Organisation (DCO).
From the time you make contact with us, the next chapter in your career is just eight steps away. Download the PDF below to find out more.
Still have questions? Download the FAQ document below to get the answers.