Registration types & Inclusions
Sub Branch Delegate
A Sub Branch member with full voting rights. If the delegate is an Associate Member of the Sub Branch, they should complete the Associate Member declaration and provide this to State Branch when registering.
A carer of a member. Carers may not attend AGM business or meeting lunches. If assistance during these times is required please submit a request via your District Secretary for Board review.
Board Executives and Board Members who are also District Presidents act as their respective District’s delegate.
**Only 1 delegate from each Sub Branch is eligible to attend in 2020 to facilitate a COVID Safe meeting plan for each location. Additional registration types and invitations to partners will not be included in 2020.
Inclusions by registration type
Sub Branch Delegate
|Delegate Registration Fee||Complimentary|
|Delegate Tuesday AGM||Complimentary|
|Delegate Tuesday seated lunch||Complimentary|
|Delegate carer Registration Fee||Complimentary|
|Delegate accommodation||Complimentary for business critical attendance (extensions approved on request)|
|Delegate carer accommodation||Complimentary|
|Carer Tuesday AGM||Closed meeting - carer not to attend|
|Carer Tuesday Seated lunch||Closed meeting - carer not to attend|
|Delegate per diem||Paid on receipt post-event up to $50 for evening meal of Monday 23rd November|
|Delegate kilometre reimbursement||Paid at 0.68 cents per k/m|
Travel & accommodation
- Delegate travel will be conducted individually and delegates fuel will be reimbursed at 68c/kilometre. (This amount has been predetermined using the official Sub Branch address; travel from personal addresses will not be reimbursed).
- Delegate carer to attend under the above outlined inclusions. Any additional requests are subject to board approval.
- Accommodation will be provided to Sub Branch delegates for the nights of Monday 23rd November, and will be booked by Corporate Groups, with costs covered by RSL Queensland. This accommodation includes breakfast for Tuesday 24th November. For delegates that live within close proximity and would prefer to return home on these respective evenings, cab charges will be provided to subsidise travel. Additional accommodation requests are subject to approval via registration with your District Secretary.
- For delegates who are driving, parking for one vehicle will be provided at the respective District venue for the night/s of your approved accommodation.
- Only Delegates that live more than 45 minutes away will receive accommodation in Brisbane.
Items not covered by RSL Queensland
- Incidentals at accommodation.
- Once delegates complete their online registration, Corporate Groups will make bookings within two weeks. Accommodation details will be sent to the email address provided two weeks prior to the AGM. Delegates will not be able to change booking details once the request has been submitted.
- As is standard practice, you must have a credit card to check in. This card will have a security deposit placed on it; this deposit will be refunded on check out as long as there is no damage to the room and there are no outstanding charges (i.e. mini bar) which are not covered by RSL Queensland.