Open Arms - Younger Veterans Lifestyle
Part A - Friday 7-9 May &
Part B - Friday 4-6 June
A program to help improve wellbeing and enhance relationships.
- Take time out from the daily routine and focus on a range of lifestyle subjects.
- Take stock of issues in a relaxing venue to identify what is working well and areas that need change.
- Consider the impact of military service and adjustment to civilian life on families.
- Learn and reinforce skills in stress management, communication, building resilience and relationships.
- Discover the importance of diet, motivation, problem solving and goal setting.
Who can attend: Current and ex-serving ADF members and their partners.
For more information visit the Open Arms website.