Open Arms - Doing Anger Differently
A program to help you understand anger and aggression.
- Manage thoughts and feelings that contribute to anger.
- Learn how problematic anger develops and how to prevent aggressive behaviours.
- Understand the warning signs of anger.
- Develop skills to reduce heightened physical responses and anger.
- Manage unhelpful thinking and develop skills to communicate more effectively to improve relationships.
Who can attend: Current and ex-serving ADF members, partners, adult children.
For more information visit the Open Arms website.