Ex-Defence Employment Program
RSL South Australia can support you in your search for civilian employment with our specially tailored program for ex-Defence members.
Our highly-trained Employment team will work with you to determine how they can best support your search for employment. This may include:
- career counselling
- training and development
- help translating your skills for the civilian job market
- help interpreting selection criteria, writing CVs and application letters and social media profiles
- interview coaching
- connections to employers.
Simply fill in the form below and you will be contacted by the RSL Employment team for an initial assessment to determine your needs and eligibility.
RSL Queensland and RSL SA are working together to help South Australian veterans find civilian employment, using RSL Queensland’s highly successful Employment Program.
To be eligible, you must:
- be resident in South Australia
- be an ex-ADF member not in regular employment OR a current ADF member with a confirmed discharge date
- have already exhausted Career Transition Assistance Scheme (CTAS) Funding
- not be currently in the DVA Work Rehab Program.
From the time you make contact with us, the next chapter in your career is just eight steps away. Download the PDF below to find out more.
Still have questions? Download the FAQ document below to get the answers.
If you have any concerns about how employment might impact any DVA entitlements received by you or your partner, we recommend you contact the DVA directly.