The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo 2019
The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo have now confirmed 1521 cast for Sydney’s upcoming production, in a new record as the largest Tattoo ever in its 69-year history.
Unrivalled in its pageantry, this historic Tattoo will play four shows at ANZ Stadium 17 - 19 October 2019.
Over 14 nations from around the world will be represented, boasting traditional uniforms and colourful costumes, including the UK, Switzerland, France, India, Tonga, Fiji, Cook Islands, New Zealand and Australia as well as for the first time ever, acts from Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Samoa and Vanuatu.
Set against a full-size replica of Edinburgh Castle, the iconic Scottish spectacular will feature 33 musical, cultural and military groups, including:
- 15 files of proud and traditional-tartan-wearing Pipers and Drummers,
- 11 highly-spirited Military Bands,
- 40 amazingly deft Precision Marchers,
- 40 Fiddlers, guaranteed to break your heart,
- 7 Pacific Nations poised to share their culture through performance,
- 40 awe-inspiring Maori Kapa Haka performers,
- 100 Highland Tattoo Dancers,
- 40 of the Australian Defence Forces’ finest and funkiest musicians making up the House Band,
- 40 singers representing Gondwana Choirs,
- Australia’s Federation Guard featuring 100 celebrated serving personnel,
- and Australian Indigenous Song Men and dancers.
Tickets for this extraordinary theatrical event can now be purchased online through Ticketek.
ANZ Stadium, Sydney 17 October to 19 October 2019
Tickets available from $79
Bronze from $79 | Silver from $145 | Gold from $189 |Platinum from $255
Armed Forces Special Offer – All retired service people and current Australian Defence Force personnel receive 20% off their ticket
For more information www.edinburghtattoosydney.com.au.