In 2017, RSL Queensland engaged Deloitte to make recommendations about how we could improve our corporate governance. Deloitte’s final report provided the basis for the finalisation of the Board Endorsed Constitution.
During March, State President Stewart Cameron and Director Roy Cunneen visited each District to outline the proposed changes and answer directly any questions from members. The draft Constitution was also made available online for members to provide feedback.
The Board Endorsed Constitution can now be downloaded below. We encourage you to read through it carefully in advance of the State Congress in June 2018.
- Constitution 2018
- Constitution Appendix A
- Constitution Appendix B - State Congress Special General Meetings
- Constitution Appendix C - The Board
- Constitution Appendix D - District
- Constitution Appendix E - State Council
- Constitution Appendix F - Transitional Provisions